No announcement yet.

Air Con light flashing?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pencil me in for those fans, buddy. I'll try and get these working first, but if not, I'll 'ave 'em off ya.
    And DONT WORRY - they will be safe with me cos...
    I'll lock me shed, mate.
    ?
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      It is because your fans are not working
      It could be that $$$$e has got in them and seized them up. I had the same problem on my 2.4.
      if you take the fans out put some wd40 in the breather holes and connect them up to a 12v source to see if they work or not.
      How easy is it to get at them - will I need to remove the condenser, cos its full of new gas and that cost me an arm....?
      I really couldnt believe how much carp came out! Theres still water pooling in the fan area - I guess the rad is caked real bad - I'll remove that bash a and give it a good clean. Would have done last night, but its a bloomin' star drive bolt, not a hex. DOH.
      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

If I remember, there should be enough movement in the pipes to slightly lower the condenser (rad) and get at the fans. The fans are housed in a frame thats bolted to the rad, plus an electrical connection. it is posible to remove the fans/frame without disturbing the anything else.

Comment

Working...
        X