Chrome bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome bumpers

Does anyone know if there are stainless steel rear bumpers to suit the surf, as my chrome ones look like s~*^e and a couple of holes in them. I am thinking that there is no point of replacing them with more chrome as they will just go the same way. I blame the ****py weather system we have up here in the North east of Scotland, too much salt on the roads in the winter and too much rain in the summer!!!!
    If there are no s/s replacements I am going to fill the holes and paint them black.

I think the best thing to do is to buy the chrome ones and paint the inside of them with Hammerite and keep the chrome side clean once they are fitted, or buy the plastic coated ones that are on the 4Runner and burgandy surfs.
    This is what I plan to do, one day!!
    I like Orientals

Comment

hi
      just got mine replaced on the rear got them from milners in matlock derbyshire i think they deliver up in scotland try milner off road
      www.milneroffroad.com they do not do a complete chrome bumper pack they do the sides.its only the middle section that you may have to get from outside of the uk i also think they do the plastic bumpers aswell
      taekwondododo

Comment

Working...
      X