air con probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air con probs

Took the air con radiator off to fix something and of course lost all the gas, but what type/quantity of gas do i need people? It's a 91 LN130 by the way peeps. Cheers guys.

Hi, look in yellow pages for vehicle air conditioning, they normally come to you and will tell you what you'll need and regas it at the same time.

p.s. try and find one that recharges with R12 gas, as that's probably what you had in your system. price wise, your looking at £60-£100, depending on any mods for the latest type of gas.

Comment

air con

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Hi, look in yellow pages for vehicle air conditioning, they normally come to you and will tell you what you'll need and regas it at the same time.

p.s. try and find one that recharges with R12 gas, as that's probably what you had in your system. price wise, your looking at £60-£100, depending on any mods for the latest type of gas.
      Thanks for that dude. Just been out to the car tho and found a sticker under bonnet that said air con and the figure R134, plus some jap crap. I've been looking at other threads and learnt of a gas that's called R134a so i guess that's it. Thanks anyway dude.

Comment

Good news then...It will cost nearer £60 than £100

Comment

a/c

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Good news then...It will cost nearer £60 than £100
          WOO HOO!

Comment

Working...
          X