Another 2.4 Casualty...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 2.4 Casualty...!

Can anyone give me the deatils to get in touch with Stevo for one of his recon heads. My surf broke down on Sunday, the symtoms were lots of smoke then when i put it in Park the revs started racing. I've spoke to a few people who reckon the heads gone and after reading some other posts I think they're right...Thanks
    Making bad hair days cool!!

Her you go http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/members_pa...evo/index.html

Comment

Cheers mate
      Making bad hair days cool!!

Comment

give him a ring any way ,but just a thought when our transit did just this it turned out to be worn rings and thin oil ,when the engine used to get hot it would suck the oil up past the worn ring resulting in the oil being burnt rather than the deisel only thing was that it would run on for some time after you turned the engine off

Comment

Originally posted by The Jay Jay
          Can anyone give me the deatils to get in touch with Stevo for one of his recon heads. My surf broke down on Sunday, the symtoms were lots of smoke then when i put it in Park the revs started racing. I've spoke to a few people who reckon the heads gone and after reading some other posts I think they're right...Thanks
          Was it brown smoke? Just curious because I read some scary things here and at the link provided in the first post.

http://www.toyotadiesel.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1442

Neville

Comment

[QUOTE=The Jay Jay]Can anyone give me the deatils to get in touch with Stevo for one of his recon heads. QUOTE]

Not recon heads but NEW
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Working...
            X