Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFS oil pan (sump)

Hi all,

The 2L-T engine I've ordered is from a 2WD vehicle, and I'll be putting it into a 4WD truck with independent front suspension (IFS). I have been told that the 2WD oil pan is a different shape, and will hit the suspension on an IFS 4WD vehicle. I don't think the oil pan from a solid front axle (SFA) 4WD will work either.

Did you have the 4WD Hilux or Surf over there with a 2L-T or 3L engine and IFS? Any contacts who might be able to ship that oil pan to the US?

We can sell you one off our old engine, let me find how much shipping will be and let you know.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well, I got an oil sump shipped to me from overseas, and it turns out it's the wrong one. Here's the one I just received:

And the one I'm looking for is on the left in this photo:

Does that one look familiar to any of you? Anyone know where I can get one of those?

Comment

I have one of the same you want (labeled IFS) Its from a 2LT Surf, Surf 2LT/E's are more like the first pic, but not exactly the same.

Will weight it up and let you know a shipping price on Monday if you want it.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          I have one of the same you want (labeled IFS) Its from a 2LT Surf, Surf 2LT/E's are more like the first pic, but not exactly the same.

Will weight it up and let you know a shipping price on Monday if you want it.
          Tony,

Sent you an e-mail with my shipping address. Not sure if you got it. Let me know when you get a chance to weigh the sump and pickup/screen and let me know how much you want for the parts and freight.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm55
            Tony,

Sent you an e-mail with my shipping address. Not sure if you got it. Let me know when you get a chance to weigh the sump and pickup/screen and let me know how much you want for the parts and freight.
            I keep nagging........ he will do it - I promise!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X