Only me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only me

Confused.!made it all the way to Greece,only problem i have had is overheating!I know this happens alot but with me its only when going up a steep hill(14%)but after 5 odd mins the temp goes up.I put the fan on and it drops.After that i pull over and stop for a while.then top up the water(2 litres).Normal driving is fine and sitting in traffic for hours is fine too...???

I have the exact same problem and after 6months im no closer to sorting it! new thermostat, already had a new head, burped it properly, and still it does it! grrrr. i do have a tiny pinhole leak in the rad but it only leaks when it overheats like this. . .thoughts. . .

matt

Originally posted by rescue1
    Confused.!made it all the way to Greece,only problem i have had is overheating!I know this happens alot but with me its only when going up a steep hill(14%)but after 5 odd mins the temp goes up.I put the fan on and it drops.After that i pull over and stop for a while.then top up the water(2 litres).Normal driving is fine and sitting in traffic for hours is fine too...???

Comment

Working...
    X