yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consett/Shotley Bridge 2nd and 3rd gens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consett/Shotley Bridge 2nd and 3rd gens...

I'm pleasantly surprised at how many I've seen around this small area.

2 2nd gens. One parked up next to the Villa Real petrol station. One parked next to the allotments near Consett park. Looked like it has a lift.

And 2 3rd gens. One I see outside the high school on Blackhill (when I'm returning from nursery). And the other I saw today going past the dentist on Queen's Rd. Kind of cream/gold.

I'd have though that's a high number for such a small place.

I know of two more 2nd gens also. One owned by the local garage and, err, mine
    Last edited by Sylux; 10 May 2013, 19:23.

You've got Surfs, I've got Jukes!

Comment

I'm on your list and my old surf is on your list and the gold one will be Keith round the corner
      there's 4 3rd gens and 7 2nd gens locally that I see kicking about
      Last edited by silva surfa; 11 May 2013, 10:34.

Comment

That's pretty damn cool. For a smallish place...there's a lot of good taste

Saw another burgundy type one next to a 4x4 place in Consett, today.

Would canny to hook up at some point.

Comment

I got my first surf in 2007,wasn't many around hear then, a local company used to import them that's maybe why there's a lot about locally

I'll keep an eye out for you kicking about

Comment

Was that that Vine place?

Used to perv his stuff in the ad on the back of the Autotrader throughout the 90s. Skylines etc.

Past it not long ago and it was full of daft little cars.

Comment

Yeah there's vine place and dj auto gas used too import some nice surfs but now there more into vw campers and other interesting cars,its worth a look up for a nose about

Comment

Was that you I passed today and Friday on blackfyne bank ?

Comment

Yeh, and yours is the one my and my little one saw at the allotment, that time

I spotted you too late on the bank (the other day) but had plenty of time today.

Am I right in thinking you have a lift? Looks like a body one.

Comment

It has a suspension lift, was going to do the body lift,but the wife being a short arse and pregnant put pay to that

Comment

Forgot to come back in here...

...nice to have met you the other day For a moment I wasn't sure what you wanted when you stopped with the noisy little tractor

Happy to pop over when you get around to doing your body lift, if you need a hand

I need to get to the suspension lift asap so I can put some 33s on my recon'd wheels. Money is a bit tight, though.

Comment

thats my works 4x4,fun too be had urban off roading everyday
                        have to have a mini meet up kfc one night for a coffee,see if any other local surfers turn up

Comment

Totally.

I was on my way back from Tesco, the other day (short journey) and saw 3 gen 2s on the way!

Comment

There's a few about, did you get a wave off any of them,seen a nice silver 3rd gen intercooler afew times

Comment

The blue one was darting across the town's crossroads, so couldn't have waved. Sure it was a women driving.

The other one may have been yours with two lads in. Coming out of that carpark bit at the top of the bank (Queens). Driver was concentrating on turning and the passanger perked up in a "there's another one" kind of way

Can't remember the other.

Comment

Working...
                              X