Gen 2 on a trailer, A96 towards Aberdeen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 2 on a trailer, A96 towards Aberdeen

Gen 2 (I think), on a trailer being towed by a white transit on the A96 heading towards Aberdeen at 1.45pm today, just passing the Insch/Gartly turn-off (between Huntly and Insch).

I'm based in aberdeen - hazelhead area. Seems quite a few surfs around the area. I do madly wave like a lunatic when another surf passess me - not sure if the waving thing has caught on though.
    BTW there is a cracking machine parked up just down Deeswood place - burgindy

Comment

I'll wave at ya if I see ya! Actually, I wondered if that happened with Surfs. It seems to be a bit of a "brotherhood". I had a couple of Beetles when I was 17/18, and all the air-cooled Vee-Dubs waved at each other. I haven't passed anyone driving a Surf when I've been driving mine yet, though, so don't know if it happens with Surf drivers generally. And I won't be waving at any Surfs if I'm in my Golf. Might look like a bit of a weirdo.
      Last edited by TeaMonsta; 4 November 2012, 21:03. Reason: Waving smiley removed as it's camper than a row of pink tents.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
        Gen 2 (I think), on a trailer being towed by a white transit on the A96 heading towards Aberdeen at 1.45pm today, just passing the Insch/Gartly turn-off (between Huntly and Insch).
        come on own up who owns a 2,4 ??
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Probably just some Aberdonian, been to see his relatives in Huntly and called in the breakdown services to get him home. 50mpg that way rather than the normal 25 Every penny a prisoner of war as they say.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
          X