Cheltenham Ladies College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham Ladies College

oooh look a burgundidy'n'grey parked over the road outside Cheltenham Ladies College........ Ladies my arse..... tarts the lot of them......
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

You say that like it's a bad thing..
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

You try walking down the road when 200 squeeling school girls all texting and squaking came rambling out at lunchtime......grrrrr..... its chaos, they block the pavement, have no manners when you give them space, and they walk right through you as they text the tart stood next to them which rich twot they gunna screw next......... husseys the lot of them...... even the ones in gym skirts and crop tops.........

Comment

That,s somebodys daughters you are talking about. IMHO thoughts like these are best kept to yourself
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
          You try walking down the road when 200 squeeling school girls all texting and squaking came rambling out at lunchtime......grrrrr..... its chaos, they block the pavement, have no manners when you give them space, and they walk right through you as they text the tart stood next to them which rich twot they gunna screw next......... husseys the lot of them...... even the ones in gym skirts and crop tops.........

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Nice wheels......... my point was that you would think the attendees of such a prestigious establishment, that spawn the girlfriends of royalty, would teach the little buggers some manners, even towards a lower class oik like myself......
              IMHO

Comment

.....I know where you're coming from Paul
                6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy

Comment

Possibly the best photo response EVER!
                  More Lift.
                  More Tyres.
                  More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                  X