my doubleganger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Are you perchance referring to K.A.R.R., K.I.T.T.'s nemesis? If so, the apparent human characteristics of the control systems in both vehicles were merely a consequence of the programming utilised by the manufacturers (Knight Industries) and his designer Wilton Knight. Of course the episodes that followed "Trust Doesn't Rust" do follow a revenge based theme which is arguably incompatible with mere programming. But I suspect that poetic licence is responsible, rather than a more philosophical examination of the nature of computer controlled machinery.

Oh why oh why oh why have I just spent 10 minutes of my life looking at Wikipedia entiresd about a ludicrous fictional TV series?!

Damn you Wolf damn you!

PS The above does also rather beg the question "who the hell programmes a car to sound massively gay?"
    I suppose that you think that you're clever, with all your "spelling", and "grammar", and "punctuation", and "syntax" etc, but let me tell you! Theres one huge flaw in your reasoning........What about "CHRISTINE"?........Christ ine was as real as you, or I......I know, because I saw the documentary!.................. ...................Oh, wait, hang on, at least I think it was a documentary..........Confused now.........Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Greebo has/had a bobtailed Surf.
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47720
      I think he meant "Greedy"

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        I suppose that you think that you're clever, with all your "spelling", and "grammar", and "punctuation", and "syntax" etc, but let me tell you! Theres one huge flaw in your reasoning........What about "CHRISTINE"?........Christ ine was as real as you, or I......I know, because I saw the documentary!.................. ...................Oh, wait, hang on, at least I think it was a documentary..........Confused now.........Mick.
        Durrr, Christine was possessed. And anyone can possess a car...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Greebo has/had a bobtailed Surf.
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47720
          omg i would love to do that to mine been saying that for a wile
          http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
            A wile coyote?

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
              Don't do that, it would be really confusing if there were 2 of you..
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                I think he meant "Greedy"
                ^^^
                WHS

Really, Greeley, Greedy, Greebo.

No wonder we all get confused and bid on each others cars by mistake...
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  Durrr, Christine was possessed. And anyone can possess a car...
                  A mate once had his re-possessed....................

Comment

Working...
                  X