Be Nice You Can Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinflint View Post
    Have you heard of simon tingley he is out heathfield way and i have heard he dismantles and fixes surfs ! so i might try and find him next week and see if it is true !!
    There are a few Surf dismantlers on here.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by skinflint View Post
      Thanks for the complement my truck ok but i still have to sort out a lot of bodges buy the last owner
      I plan to remove the bullbar and refitting an a-bar instead but i am still on the lookout for one in good condition !!

Have you heard of simon tingley he is out heathfield way and i have heard he dismantles and fixes surfs ! so i might try and find him next week and see if it is true !!

Dom
      I know roughly where, but Graham (GWH200) has the address.....
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I'd Recommend Simon T. to anyone - he is at Rushlake Green.

Skinflint, are you the Surf owner who chased me round Sainsburys, and then, when you couldnt catch up with me, nearly ran me down in the carpark to ask about my Surf?

Comment

Incidentally, I (accidentally) flashed another Surf owner northbound on the
          A22 this morning - Polegate bypass, and in that split second realised I wasnt actually driving my Surf

well of I'm honest, I was trying to clean the windscreen, but ended up flashing the car in front ....and it was in that split second I realised I wasnt in the Surf!
          The occupants of the Surf didnt appear best pleased as he tooted me in response

ooops - sorry whoever you are!

Comment

Originally posted by thandi View Post
            I'd Recommend Simon T. to anyone - he is at Rushlake Green.

Skinflint, are you the Surf owner who chased me round Sainsburys, and then, when you couldnt catch up with me, nearly ran me down in the carpark to ask about my Surf?
            I may well of been i have come across 4 surfs in sainsburys

I am having to sell my surf as i was made redundent form my last job
            I have found a new job and i wont be starting till mid feb one but as it is near heathrow it is a 130 mile round trip so i will have to buy a new car before i start my job and ford have offered £2000px for my surf on a focus estate tdci

before i buy i have also listed it in surf for sale for the px value £2000 just in case anybody is intrested before i go and buy the focus at the end of jan

Comment

On a similar subject......i was in a BP station today when some old boy was walking back to his car came up to be and commented on how nice my surf was looking. He said it was in a very good condition considering the age of the surf. I thought that was really sweet of him and made my day.
              Wish more people were as genuinely nice as him. I love old people. Bar the smell.
              Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Oh and has anybody gone to wave at a fellow surfer as you drive past each other and then realise halfway through raising your arm to say hi you realise that he isnt about to return the gesture and then you stop yourself and just look like a metal patient with a nervous twitch??
                Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

I go to flash other surf drivers then realize im in the wifes car and the high beams on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That said I flash em anyway when in the surf, they just look confused! Iether that or their surfs just about to breakdown like mine generally does.
                  I love her, but she keeps on taking!

Comment

I dont get the flashing , waving thing - why?
                    Why would you want to wave at a complete stranger just because he is driving the same car?

Comment

Originally posted by The Pope View Post
                      I dont get the flashing , waving thing - why?
                      Why would you want to wave at a complete stranger just because he is driving the same car?
                      Dont then! Simples
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I just like freakin em out!
                        I love her, but she keeps on taking!

Comment

Got a wave offa a nice chappy in a offroad ready landy other week. Surf drivers tend to snub me now
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Up until recently, drivers of true jeeps wave to each other around me,
                            here in the U.S. As do motorcycles. No one else gets it. Also, nobody flashes around here because that's reserved for warnings not hello's.

We don't even have diesel toyotas here, so I'm building one instead! I guess I'll be one of the few. You know I'll wave!

This is actually my first post, the only place I've had access to post as of yet...kind of fitting that it get to be in a post about waving to fellow surf-drivers. Anyone else think so?

Comment

Working...
                            X