1st 2nd 3rd in Eastbourne East sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st 2nd 3rd in Eastbourne East sussex

IF you want to see some surf's of all ages come to Eastbourne we have 1st,2nd & 3rd generation's in any colour you want black,blue,red,orange,green we also have a few jacked up & lowered and one with so many lights i thought it was a ufo!!! .Funny thing is that before i bought my surf i never saw another one in the town

Funny that, i've lived here for ten years and never seen a first gen, or an orange surf for that matter!
    Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I havent seen a surf in eastbourne for ages either al.....

mind you be a bit difficult wouldnt it !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I havent seen a surf in eastbourne for ages either al.....

mind you be a bit difficult wouldnt it !!
        But you're only a passer-by !!!
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

1st gen

Originally posted by tintin View Post
          Funny that, i've lived here for ten years and never seen a first gen, or an orange surf for that matter!
          Alan
          The 1st gen from is one of the caravan sites on the way to pevensey bay the guy has painted it tango orange and was moving mobile homes around with it !!!

Comment

surf in the eastbourn aera

Originally posted by skinflint View Post
            IF you want to see some surf's of all ages come to Eastbourne we have 1st,2nd & 3rd generation's in any colour you want black,blue,red,orange,green we also have a few jacked up & lowered and one with so many lights i thought it was a ufo!!! .Funny thing is that before i bought my surf i never saw another one in the town

Surf in the eastbourne aera there are at least 1 green, 1 orange, 4 blue/silver (inc mine), 2 light powder blue (lovley colour) , 3 red/silver, 2 jet black, 1 jacked up all red & 1 purple body tub

Comment

Must admit I've seen several surfs (2nd and 3rd gens) in eastbourne but no 1st gens and deffinately not seen an orange one.
              Neal

Comment

Working...
              X