Durham University Carpark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durham University Carpark?

Seen a red J plate surf with what look to be a 2" suspension lift in my works car park for the last week or so... Durham Uni, Physics Car park, anyone know who it could be??? They got a www.hiluxsurf.co.uk business card under the wiper anyway...

Sorry no pics...
    Happy Surfing!

surf in car park

now then mate,it was my surf in the car park,cheers for the card has come in well handy already,had to change wheel bearing on sat,just got the surf loving it going to scotland next week for some harhttp://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif
    d core off roading,keep me informed of any meets be well up for it cheers alan
    Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Just out of interest were you already a member or have you just joined because of the card?

Should be looking at the next outing being in early September, just keep an eye on the green laning section for more details...

Happy Surfing up in Scotland!
      Happy Surfing!

Comment

durham uni

Just joined,Cheers for the card,Only had the hilux a few months now,Its rock solid it had all the mods on it and its low miles and full history,Looking for a snorkle,Winch,and Roof rack never seen one with a rack like, only give 850 quid for it carnt be robbed for that, been green laneing a few times with a few mates who are in the 4x4 club.
        Iv got the motor parked in there because im working on the chemistry dep(Joiner),Out of There next week hopefully,will keep an eye out for next outing,And is it just for surfs,just my mate would prob come a long,Hes got a serious disco its handy for getting you out the shit, and hes got a stack of green laneing info around durham and how to set your truck up cheers al
        Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Working...
        X