In Haywards Heath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Haywards Heath

Silver P reg 3rd gen with reversing mirror in the private car park between the Church Car Park and the Orchards Car Park.

Blue 2nd Gen in the first part of Sainsbury's car park, sporting a 'dirty in a surf' forum sticker on the back bumper - not our Nellington is it ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
    Silver P reg 3rd gen with reversing mirror in the private car park between the Church Car Park and the Orchards Car Park.

Blue 2nd Gen in the first part of Sainsbury's car park, sporting a 'dirty in a surf' forum sticker on the back bumper - not our Nellington is it ?

Trev
    T'was indeed!!

Comment

Hi Nellington, i live in Brighton. Ever get any 4x4 action in the area? Greenlanes, 4x4 days etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
        Hi Nellington, i live in Brighton. Ever get any 4x4 action in the area? Greenlanes, 4x4 days etc?
        Hi Don, I must admit although it is something I would be interested in doing I don't get a lot of time to do it - I am only in the UK for 2 weeks in every six

Comment

WE ARE TRYING TO SORT SOMETHING LOCAL IN ANOTHER THREAD, HAVE A LOOK AND LET US KNOW?

Comment

http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=47589

Comment

Working...
            X