No announcement yet.

Leaky diesel fuel pump - advice needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky diesel fuel pump - advice needed!

Hello,
    My 1991 LN130 has failed MOT for a leaking diesel fuel pump. No garage around here will touch it and I'm a bit stuck!
    We're on the West coast of Scotland. Anyone have any suggestions who would either supply a refurbed unit or by able to refurb mine?
    Many thanks,
    Trevor

Second question if I may...
    Can anyone tell me what the correct part number is for the fuel pump? I can't see on the pump but it's still fitted to the vehicle.
    Thanks,
    Trevor..

Comment

Post your Model and Frame Numbers and I'll check pump number.

Comment

Thanks,
        The model number is Q-LN130G-GKMGT and the frame is LN130-0059962
        If you have access to this info can you tell me if this should be an auto or manual? The transmission number on the plate says R150F G254 It's got a manual gearbox but listed on the V5 an auto. Could just be a mistake but I believe the manuals are quite rare.
        To be honest this car's had just about everything changed on it (it's now a mini monster truck with 6" lift and huge wheels!) so wouldn't be surprised if it's also had a gearbox change.
        Many thanks for your help.
        Trevor.

Comment

Just to save myself some time I'll send you a link. Just register and you will have all you need.

Comment

Manual box is probably original and the G254 is 8" 4.556 ratio four pinion diff.

[URL="https://www.off-road.com/trucks-4x4/tech/toyota-differential-identification-18588.html"]https://www.off-road.com/trucks-4x4/...ion-18588.html[/URL]

Pump will be either a 22100-5B300 or 22100-5B301.
            Last edited by NiftyNev; 19 April 2023, 12:00.

Comment

Many thanks,
              It is definitely a 22100-5B300 as I can see the plate now.
              I've also found someone with a reconditioned one...
              So all I need is someone to fit it. Any takers?
              I'll probably have to get the vehicle trailed to you, so the closer to Scotland you are the better ;o)

Comment

Working...
              X