Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Utah, USA

Hello fellow Surf lovers,

Thank you to all that have shared valuable information in posts on this forum. It has been SO helpful for a first time/new Surf owner like myself. I've only had mine for about 6 weeks. 1997 Hilux Surf SSR-X Limited 3.0 1KZ-TE imported from Japan. 1 owner!! It has been so fun to tinker around with. Mostly just cleaning it up so far. It is in great shape, but I'm trying to make every part shine. Can't wait for work to slow down later this year so I can spend more time on it and do some projects that are more time intensive. Trying to do every build/repair/service on it myself as a hobby. I truly enjoy doing the work, even if I have to struggle learning how sometimes (and make a few mistakes along the way).

I already have a couple questions to ask the group, but saw I had to post here first. Thank you all in advance.

-Leif

Welcome to the group, you got a nice shiny one there.
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Hiya
      I have the 1996 model ~ looks the same, albeit mine is a 'Powder Blue' colour.
      Just wondering ~ how do you modify the dipped headlights so they point the correct way for those of you who drive on the wrong side of the road ? lol.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Leif
        https://galooph.com

Comment

[QUOTE=jonathan blane;n1297102]Hiya
          I have the 1996 model ~ looks the same, albeit mine is a 'Powder Blue' colour.
          Just wondering ~ how do you modify the dipped headlights so they point the correct way for those of you who drive on the wrong side of the road ? lol.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I feel like such a noob. I didn't even know this was a thing! I will let you know what I end up figuring out for that. They seem bright enough at night, regardless of where they pointing. I already have very poor eyesight at night in regard to detail, so that is probably why I haven't noticed. I almost never have to drive at night, so that is also why I probably haven't noticed.

Comment

Working...
          X