yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Surfer asking if there is anyone left out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surfer asking if there is anyone left out there?

Hi there guys. Anyone left active on the forum? Seems kind of dead but here we are anyway.

I've had my Gen 3 for a fair few months now and I'm looking at showing it some love. I was thinking maybe start out with some better rubber and maybe a new rad. Mine looks tired. What would any of you more experienced guys suggest?

Thanks in advance :-)

Hello, I'm not being much here as quite busy sorting out the surfs I Got, they seem to have an agreement to breakdown at same time.
    show tlc to yours? Change all fluids including brake fluid flush, filters, injectors?? List can grow quite quickly depending on time and budget
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Greetings from another newbie Surf owner. :)

Comment

Hello....any Surf owners in or near Shropshire? I am keen to share interests

Comment

• M6C DAZ
          M6C DAZ commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m in Shropshire just got my 3rd Gen in January!

[QUOTE=budweiser;n1295952]Hello, I'm not being much here as quite busy sorting out the surfs I Got, they seem to have an agreement to breakdown at same time.
        show tlc to yours? Change all fluids including brake fluid flush, filters, injectors?? List can grow quite quickly depending on time and budget[/QUOTE]

Time is always in short supply. I'm keeping up with good maintenance so far I think. I don't much fancy making a job list any bigger than it needs to be. It seems to have been quite well looked after so hopefully it lasts a good while before upgrades are made!

Comment

They are allways an on going project, not because they break. Just because we love them
          the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

New Rubber always looks good but I would think before any major up grades , I've had mine 18 years soon and she's the same as when I got her, only used good oils n filters. She she started playing up a few weeks ago which turned out to be the ECU , had that done and she's good as gold again . When you've had a car this reliable this long it becomes one of the family . Look after it mate it will look after you ..

Comment

Hi Guys, just bought a surf for my son and looking for some basic service manuals something between the owners manual and the Toyota workshop manual. Haynes don’t seem to cover the 95 3lt diesel

Comment

Is there any clear diagrams/ photos/ pictures where the engine coolant drain plug is on a 95 3lt diesel surf

Comment

I’m new here. I was a surf owner then I wasn’t, then I was again and now I’m not again. I have decided to buy again and searching for a super clean 3l gen 2 to keep really original and take care of. The search is on. I will never sell again. So yea. If you have one then I’m here. Regards tk all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Davidm;n1296029]Is there any clear diagrams/ photos/ pictures where the engine coolant drain plug is on a 95 3lt diesel surf[/QUOTE]

Look under the oil filter.

Comment

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/stormforce1067/P8180022.jpg[/url]

Comment

Hi, I have a first generation surf and my fuel pump speed sensor has sprung a leak can I get a new one or a recon kit from anywhere

Comment

Working...
                        X