yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Surfer asking if there is anyone left out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surfer asking if there is anyone left out there?

Hi there guys. Anyone left active on the forum? Seems kind of dead but here we are anyway.

I've had my Gen 3 for a fair few months now and I'm looking at showing it some love. I was thinking maybe start out with some better rubber and maybe a new rad. Mine looks tired. What would any of you more experienced guys suggest?

Thanks in advance :-)

Hello, I'm not being much here as quite busy sorting out the surfs I Got, they seem to have an agreement to breakdown at same time.
    show tlc to yours? Change all fluids including brake fluid flush, filters, injectors?? List can grow quite quickly depending on time and budget
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Greetings from another newbie Surf owner. :)

Comment

Hello....any Surf owners in or near Shropshire? I am keen to share interests

Comment

[QUOTE=budweiser;n1295952]Hello, I'm not being much here as quite busy sorting out the surfs I Got, they seem to have an agreement to breakdown at same time.
          show tlc to yours? Change all fluids including brake fluid flush, filters, injectors?? List can grow quite quickly depending on time and budget[/QUOTE]

Time is always in short supply. I'm keeping up with good maintenance so far I think. I don't much fancy making a job list any bigger than it needs to be. It seems to have been quite well looked after so hopefully it lasts a good while before upgrades are made!

Comment

They are allways an on going project, not because they break. Just because we love them
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Working...
            X