World expert on wasps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World expert on wasps

The World Expert on wasps and the sounds they make was walking along the main street of a quiet country town when he came upon an old record store that sold vinyl classics.
    Flicking through the racks of LP's his attention was caught by an album titled: Wasps of the world and the sounds they make.
    Intrigued, he asked the young sales assistant if he could listen to the album.
    Certainly sir, said the assistant, just step into the booth , and put on the headphones and I will put the LP on for you.
    So the World expert on Wasps and the sounds they make, stepped into the booth put on the headphones and listened to the LP.
    Five minutes later he came out of the booth and announced "I am the World expert on Wasps and the sounds they make, but I don't recognise any of those.
    I'm very sorry sir, said the young sales assistant If you would care to step back into the booth again I'll play you another track,
    So the world expert on Wasps and the sounds they make, re-entered the booth and put the headphones on. but five minutes later came out of the booth shaking his head "I don't understand it, I am the World expert on Wasps and the sounds they make, and yet I still can't recognise any of those.
    I really am sorry said the young sales assistant, Perhaps if you'd care to step back into the booth I could play you another track.
    Eager to salvage his reputation, the World expert on Wasps and the sounds they make went back into the booth only to emerge five minutes later in a state of considerable agitation . I am the World expert on Wasps and the sounds they make, and yet I have recognised none of the Wasps on this LP.
    I really am terribly sorry said the young assistant, blushing, I've just realised I was playing you the BEE SIDE
    Not allowed 1) tools 2) matches 3) sharp objects

I sniggered.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I groaned, but no-one else has posted a joke for a while so I thought we could do with a change of scenery!
      Not allowed 1) tools 2) matches 3) sharp objects

Comment

Working...
      X