Sun loungers and beds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun loungers and beds

Police in North Wales have issued a statement to the effect that a thief has been going round several caravan sites and beaches ,stealing sun beds and loungers,they think he may lilo for a while.

In a separate incident the same thief has entered some of the shower blocks and stolen toilet seats,in several cases the complete toilet pan has gone,Police say they have nothing to go on.

(yes I know,before anyone says it)

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
    Police in North Wales have issued a statement to the effect that a thief has been going round several caravan sites and beaches ,stealing sun beds and loungers,they think he may lilo for a while.

In a separate incident the same thief has entered some of the shower blocks and stolen toilet seats,in several cases the complete toilet pan has gone,Police say they have nothing to go on.

(yes I know,before anyone says it)
    Sun beds - in Wales!!!

Comment

Welsh sun

Henry, I must say your reply was funnier than my joke,spot on really.
      It can be sunny,you just have to look for it,Alan

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
        It can be sunny,you just have to look for it,Alan
        As a kid I used to go to Abersoch (when I was really little, before it got posh), and then Nefyn after that. Went every year for about 15 years. All I remember is endless sunshine...

But I'm pretty sure in reality it rained non-stop for weeks on end...

Comment

Holidays

Dont know how old you are Henry,I am 58(yes I know I dont look it)I did about 10 years ago))but when I was a kid the main school holiday in the summer was,as now about 7 weeks long,but to me it seemed endless.At least thats what my pop used to say.Something along the lines of "will it never end".
          I can remember pop driving home from Black Rock sands at Porthmadoc to Stockport in his shorts,he got burned so bad.Is it because,as we get older we seem to have more to do,and less time to do it in,and we only remember the wet days.

Comment

Working...
          X