Treats anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treats anyone?

Yesterday I was at shopping at Tescos and amongst all the other things were a few bags of Winalot dog food for my dogs, Zeb & Mops. I was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.......

What did she think I had an elephant?

On impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog but I was starting the Winalot Diet which I had attempted once before and I added that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time - I'd awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and got a stern telling off from the Staff Nurse !!

I told her that it was essentially a low fat diet and that the way that it works is to simply eat one or two bowls of winalot every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I had decided I was going to try it again (though this time, I'd include more water ... don't want to get dehydrated again...)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me.

I said, “No, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me!”

Tescos won't let me shop there anymore.

Used to eat winalot when i was a kid. Not the complete stuff but the mixer. It didn`t taste too bad except the white bits, they where disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
      Used to eat winalot when i was a kid. Not the complete stuff but the mixer. It didn`t taste too bad except the white bits, they where disgusting
      Sounds like you had a pretty ruff childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        Sounds like you had a pretty ruff childhood.
        I had a ruff childhood but my parents fed me sandpaper so I'm much smoother now

Comment

Working...
        X