Out of the Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the Ashes

A lady walked into a Police Station in Adelaide and the desk Sergeant said "Can I help you?"
    "Yes" she said, "I'd like to report a case of sexual assault".
    "Where did it happen?" the Sergeant asked.
    "In the park just down the road" she replied.
    "Can you describe what happened?"
    "Yes, I was walking along the footpath in the park near the trees when a man jumped out of the bushes and dragged me in there, removed my underwear then he dropped his pants to his knees and had his way with me".
    "Could you give me a description of him?"
    "Yes, he was wearing white shoes, long white trousers, a white shirt and he had these two big long pads from his feet up to and over his knees, one on each leg".
    "Sounds to me like he was a cricketer, most probably a batsman", said the Sergeant.
    "Yes", said the lady, "He was an Australian cricketer".
    "That's very observant", said the Sergeant, "You worked that out from his accent?"
    "No", she replied. "I worked it out because he wasn't in for very long".

Hey, another Stokie! I'm from Alsager and go through Mow Cop at least once a week on my way to Biddulph.

The only Surf I've seen up there is a burgundy one at the top of The Hollow - don't suppose that's you?

Dan
    https://galooph.com

Comment

Originally posted by galooph View Post
      Hey, another Stokie! I'm from Alsager and go through Mow Cop at least once a week on my way to Biddulph.

The only Surf I've seen up there is a burgundy one at the top of The Hollow - don't suppose that's you?

Dan
      Hi Dan, there is a number of us including Rustinho (Rusty). I know the burgundy one you talk of but not who owns it. mine is a tatty green beast that I've fallen in love with, when wife not driving it

Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
        Hi Dan, there is a number of us including Rustinho (Rusty). I know the burgundy one you talk of but not who owns it. mine is a tatty green beast that I've fallen in love with, when wife not driving it

Stewart
        Cool - I'll keep my eyes peeled for a tatty green beast

Mines a tatty blue beast!

Dan
        https://galooph.com

Comment

Working...
        X