adults only please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adults only please

a new e.u. initiative has decided that u r no longer allowed to use the word PIKEY you must now use the phrase 'caravan utilising nomadic travellers' or c.u.n.t.s 4 short

My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Coolio! Cant fault em though. We pay car tax council tax and all the other taxes, what do they pay?? Sweet FA thats what. Who's the c.u.n.t.s?
      I wish it was mine.

Comment

I hate generalisations.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Well, I must admit to being partial to the odd sweeping, generalisation from time to time, and I doubt Im unique in that. I think its something we are all guilty of on occasion, however I have never used the pikey word, I only know what one is from what Ive read here. Its one of those words that seems to have appeared in recent years, and I have to confess I dont know its origins, or how it became popular parlance. Is it an acronym or something ??

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Well, I must admit to being partial to the odd sweeping, generalisation from time to time, and I doubt Im unique in that. I think its something we are all guilty of on occasion, however I have never used the pikey word, I only know what one is from what Ive read here. Its one of those words that seems to have appeared in recent years, and I have to confess I dont know its origins, or how it became popular parlance. Is it an acronym or something ??

Bogus
            Where I come from, it's assumed to come from the idea that they eat pikes from ponds in parks. We used to use it as kids where nowadays they say chav.

We used to have quite a few traveller sites near me, and they didn't actually cause much trouble. Farmers would probably disagree though.

Comment

isnt a chav just a pikey that lives in a house

Comment

"Good at cracking bones"

Comment

i grew up in hertfordshire and they have always been pikeys to me and i am 43.... When i moved to cheltenham they hadn't heard of it before.....
                  Remember arrows are silent.....................
                  Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Working...
                  X