Little Rude!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Rude!!

The latest club craze is to fill a woman's vagina with vodka and then suck it out using a straw. Doctors are warning about the dangers of minge drinking

A farmer in Devon has made history by growing a field of dildos! Unfortunately he's had a lot of trouble with squatters!

85% of Liverpudlian males say they enjoy sex in the shower........ The other 15% haven't been to prison yet

I'm really p*ssed off! Someone's just crashed into my car in one of them new Skodas. There's f.......g jam and sponge everywhere!

#######s! Just been thrown out & barred from the local swimming baths because I had my Speedo trunks on! What I didn't know was the 'S' had come off the logo!!

Just bought a racehorse called 'My Face', It may not be any good but I can't wait to hear all the women in the crowd screaming 'come on .. .My face

I've just been 2 my first Muslim birthday party! Musical chairs was a bit slow but f*ck me pass the parcel was fast!

2 Irish couples decide to swap partners. Afterwards Paddy said to Murphy that's the best f*ck I've ever had, I wonder how the girls got on ?

If mothers Celebrate mothers day, fathers celebrate fathers day, lovers celebrate valentines day, do ####ers celebrate palm sunday?

Paddy weighs 20st, so his doctor puts him on a diet. 'I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day and repeat this for 2 weeks, you should loose 5lbs.' When Paddy returned, he shocked the doctor by having lost 4st. 'That?s amazing the doc said'...Paddy nodded...'I'll tell you be Jesus, I taut I was gonna drop dead by da 3rd day.' 'What from hunger said the doc?'...'No from the f........g skipping!'

Just popped home to check on repairs and caught the plumber with his dick in the dog! Can't believe the police won't do anything! They said the b*stard was corgi registered

Are you available to come to a charity pancake competition on Shrove Tuesday? The organisers have the pans and the ingredients they just need a ######
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

A BLONDE, a brunnette and a red head were in the lift. The redhead pointed at a stain on the wall.

Redhead: that looks like semen
      Brunette: sniff sniff.. It SMELLS like semen
      Blond: lick... it TASTES like semen... but it isnt anyone in OUR office....
      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post

Are you available to come to a charity pancake competition on Shrove Tuesday? The organisers have the pans and the ingredients they just need a ######
        Fish slice? Hob?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          Fish slice? Hob?
          t o ss er
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            t o ss er
            same to you

Comment

Working...
            X