The fastest thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fastest thing.

Four men were being interviewed for a job.The interviewer asked,"What is the fastest thing you know of ?"
    The Irishman replied,"A thought.It pops into your head,there`s no forewarning that it`s on the way - it`s just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of."

"Thats very good," replied the interviewer. "And now you sir," he asked the Englishman.

"Hmmm,let me see........a blink!,"said the Englishman. "It comes and goes and you don`t know it ever happened. A blink is the fastest thing I know of."

"Excellent!",said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye. That`s a popular cliche for speed." He then turned to the Yank who was contemplating his reply.

"Well, out on my Pa`s ranch,you step out of the house and on the wall there is a light switch. When you flip that switch,way across the paddock the light at the barn comes on in an instant. Turning on a light is the fastest thing I can think of."

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. "It`s hard to beat the speed of light."he said.

Turning to the Welshman, he posed the same question.

"After hearing the three previous answers,it`s obvious to me the fastest thing known is diarrhoea,"said Taff.

"What!"said the interviewer,stunned by the response?

"Oh,I can explain,"said Taff,"You see,the other day I was`nt feeling so well and ran for the bathroom.But before I could think,blink,or turn on the light,I shit my pants."

He got the job.
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

liked that one mate

Comment

I think it`s called toilet humor.
      I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

I reckon the fastest thing is a fart, no sooner is it out of one person's ar5se than it's up another person's nose !!

Comment

Working...
        X