The human race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The human race

A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?' The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made.'
    Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'
    The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?'
    The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his.'

Now i wonder which side lurch is from
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
    A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?' The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made.'
    Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'
    The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?'
    The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his.'

Now i wonder which side lurch is from
    Proud to be from the monkey side, and at least i have evolved a little bit compared to the yeti..........................
    Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
    X