this is funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is funny

a man was working on the night shift and thought his wife was having an affair, so he decided to go home early one morning to catch her at it, he arrived home , he lived in a tower block on the 20th floor, as he was getting out of the lift on the 20th floor he just noticed the other lift going down, he rushed into his flat and saw his wife in her bra and knickers, BxxTARD ive missed him, so he ran to the balcony and saw a man rushing out and getting into a car, boxxxxks, he turned round pulled the fridge from the wall and threw it over the balcony, fecking hell he screamed, ive done my back in shouting at his wife take me to the hospital..... at the hospital he was seated in the waiting room when a nurse pushed a trolley next to him, the man on the trolley was heavily bandaged with a brace on his neck, what happened to you the husband said, the man replied well you wont believe this but i was leaving the flats where i live to go to work and some silly sod threw a fridge from the top floor ,it hit the roof of my car as i got in, blimey the husband said, just then another trolley was pushed next to him, the man was a complete wreck bandaged everywhere tubes going into every hole, drips connected and wired up, flipping hell what happened to you they asked, the man said well you wont believe this but i was hideing in a fridge........................ ......

That made me laugh out loud!

Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
    X