England v Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Brazil

It is just before the England v Brazil match .Ronaldinho goes into the Brazillan changing room to find his team mates looking a bit glum.

"Whats up" he asks

"Well we're having trouble getting motivated for this game . We know it's important but it's only England .
    They're sh#te and we can't be bothered ".

Ronaldinho looks at them and says ," Well I reckon I can beat them by myself . You lads go down the pub."

So Ronaldinho goes out play England by himself and the rest of the team go the pub.

After a few pints they wonder how tha game is going,so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads " Brazil 1 ( Ronaldinho 10 minutes ) England 0 ". He is beating England all by himself .

Anyhow , a few pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers , " It must be full time by now , lets see how he got on , they put the teletext on

Result from the stadium 'Brazil 1 (Ronaldinho 10 minutes ) England 1 ( Lampard 89 minutes )

They can't belive it ; he has single handedly got a draw against England They rush back to the stadium to congratulate Ronaldinho . They find him in the dressing room , still in his gear sitting with his head in his hands .

He refuses to look at them !I've let you down , I've let you down ......

Don't be daft , you got a draw against England all by your self and they only scored at the very very end

NO NO I have I've let you down , I got sent off after 12 minutes ...
Working...
X