Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of the Mind

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Just Vegging Out

dnaemd cloonails mdernuig the qeneus eslignh aiagn....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Siht taht was celevr!
      Last edited by red harry; 28 February 2006, 13:46. Reason: oh dear got it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by dleach2103
        Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Good thing too or we,d have trouble with half the posts on here
        You just need to read the normal posts to figure that out, some of them, and yes mine included can look similar, but we all undrestnad tehm.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

hye taht wsa graet,,ltse see smoe moer of thta

Comment

Working...
          X