Adultry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adultry

I have to tell you about a little camping break I went on last year with the wife, to escape the stresses of a hard life. Picture the scene. It was a gorgeous sunny morning, I had woken surprisingly earlier than normal and felt a little restless, so I thought I’d have a stretch out side and take in the views of the sun rising over the hills. I opened the tent flap and dressed only in my “y” fronts I climbed out of the tent, zipped up the flap and took a deep breath, had a long stretch and twisted my upper body away from the tent and on doing this, I noticed the most beautiful creature, standing in the field just looking at me. I was unsure at first but then a forceful urge took over and I just had to strike up a conversation. I walked over to her and introduced myself; she just looked at me with that come on look in her eye. Well, by this time I just couldn’t resist; I had to kiss her and kiss her now. I could not believe my luck when she responded to my advances and as passions raged we soon found ourselves in a passionate embrace, caressing each other, exploring the beauty and the art of making love. But sadly it was over all too soon and as we lay in the long grass staring into the morning sky, our body's still locked together in a passionate embrace I gentely kissed her ear and told her of the feelings that where stirring inside, and as she ran her tongue around my ear she replied “BAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Damn - I thought this was where to get some!!!

and being Welsh can I just say I resemble that!!

Dave

Comment

Working...
    X