Friday nighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday nighters

A married man left work early one Friday afternoon. Instead of going home, he spent the weekend (and his money) partying with the boys. When he finally returned home on Sunday night, his wife really got on his case and stayed on it.

After a couple of hours of swearing and screaming, his wife paused and pointed at him and made him an offer "How would you like it if you didn't see me for a couple of days?!?"..................
    The husband couldn't believe his luck, so he looked up, smiled and said, that would suit me just fine!!"

Monday went by, and the man didn't see his wife.

Tuesday, and the man didn't see his wife.Wednesday went by and he still didn't see her.
    Come Thursday, the swelling went down a bit and he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye...........

An Indian squaw was sitting in the open flap to her tepee, knitting a bobble hat or something. A young boy sat down beside her, and after a moment said to his mother
    'Why is my sister called flying geese?'

'Because, my son, when I was heavy with your sister it was autumn and the geese were flying away into the sunset for the winter, and it gave me the idea for her name'

'Why is my other sister called silver water?'
    'Because, my son, while heavy with your other sister we had set up our camp by a beautiful stream in the aspen forest, and the sound of the water and how it rushed away to the big river gave me the idea for her name; how well it suits her now she is growing up'

The squaw lifts her head toward the prairies with a faraway look as the sun begins to throw long shadows and coyotes call in the distance and says to the boy
    'Why is it that you ask, Two Dogs Bonking?.....'

And finally – you’ll need your speakers on for this one – see how long you can last - it is clean btw ok http://www.dave2k.com
    Dave
Working...
X