nice post m8
    [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

Comment

Very Good....Certainly cheered me up no end....made my day
      HELEN xx

Comment

Originally posted by heleneaustin
        Very Good....Certainly cheered me up no end....made my day
        Would yours be the Surf I spotted parked just passed the truvelo speed camera on the road towards Fishbourne from Ryde? I was down your way over the bank holiday weekend to a motorcycle rally in Brighstone

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo23
          Would yours be the Surf I spotted parked just passed the truvelo speed camera on the road towards Fishbourne from Ryde? I was down your way over the bank holiday weekend to a motorcycle rally in Brighstone
          Yes more than likely it was. Thats the right area.
          Hope you enjoyed the rally....we didnt go this year but usually go each year its held. Cant remember reason why we didnt go? Probably no baby sitter.
          HELEN xx

Comment

Originally posted by heleneaustin
            Yes more than likely it was. Thats the right area.
            Hope you enjoyed the rally....we didnt go this year but usually go each year its held. Cant remember reason why we didnt go? Probably no baby sitter.
            Yep, really good time as per usual, I like the IOW!
            If you want to have a peek at some of the shenanigans over the weekend have a look here and look up the albums "The Isle of Welsh" and "Over the edge 2005".
            Be back for next years hopefully so if you spot me come and make youself known!

Comment

Working...
            X