women - what to buy a man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women - what to buy a man

Birthday Gifts for Men: these *RULES* will surely be a big help for buying your man a Birthday gift:

RULE #1:
    When in doubt, buy him a cordless drill. It doesn't matter if he already has one. I have a friend who owns 17, and he has yet to complain. As a man, you can never have too many cordless drills.
    No one knows why.

RULE #2:
    If you cannot afford a cordless drill, buy him anything with the word "ratchet" or "socket" in it. Men love saying those two words. "Hey, George, can I borrow your ratchet?" "Okay. By the way, are you through with my 3/8-inch socket yet?"
    Again, no one knows why.

RULE #3:
    If you're really broke, buy him anything for his car: a 99-pence ice scraper, a small bottle of deicer, or something to hang from his rear view mirror. Men love gifts for their cars.
    No one knows why.

RULE #4:
    Men enjoy danger. That's why they never cook, but they will barbecue. Buy him a monster barbecue with a 100-pound propane tank. Tell him the gas line leaks. Oh the thrill! The challenge!
    Who wants a hamburger?!

RULE #5:
    Buy men Label Makers. They are almost as good as cordless drills. Within a couple of weeks there will be labels absolutely everywhere; socks, shorts, cups, saucers, door, lock, sink.
    You get the picture.

RULE #6:
    Men love chain saws. Never ever buy a man you love a chain saw. If you don't know why, please refer to "RULE #5" and what happens when he gets a label maker.

RULE #7:
    It's hard to beat a really good wheel barrow or an aluminum extension ladder. Never buy a real man a step ladder. It must be an extension ladder.
    No one knows why.

RULE #8:
    Men love rope. It takes them back to their cowboy origins, or at least the Boy Scouts. Nothing says love like a hundred feet of 3/8-inch manila rope.
    No one knows why.
    Last edited by Draig; 6 April 2005, 17:38.
    Dave

ahem cofff mybirthdaynextmonthcoff coff...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
    X