Brake Light on Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Light on Dash

Does anyone know why my brake light on the dashboard, keeps lighting up in a morning on the way to work. Whenever I press the brakes hard, the light goes off, then comes back on when brake pedal is released. After using the brakes a bit, the light goes off totally.

Cheers

Originally posted by B3AVW
    Does anyone know why my brake light on the dashboard, keeps lighting up in a morning on the way to work. Whenever I press the brakes hard, the light goes off, then comes back on when brake pedal is released. After using the brakes a bit, the light goes off totally.

Cheers
    Probably the handbrake lever not fully returned to off. had that problem myself

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by B3AVW

Cheers
      Would it be foolish to assume you've checked the brake fluid level already and found it OK? (your post gives no clues as to anything you may have already checked and ruled out)
      If not, it should be your first port of call.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
      X