yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

simple question requires simple answer please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question requires simple answer please.

Going to do the EGR mod because suffering from low grunt and black smoke ++ to see if helps.

Have a great pic from the site showing pipe bent inhalf and cable tied to block it off.

Question: Do you have to block off the metal pipe that the rubber pipe (that is bent in half) was connected to please?

Clear as mud.

Ta
    .......because I can....OK!
    2.4 TD manual 1992 SSR-X

No
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Savage
      Going to do the EGR mod because suffering from low grunt and black smoke ++ to see if helps.

Have a great pic from the site showing pipe bent inhalf and cable tied to block it off.

Question: Do you have to block off the metal pipe that the rubber pipe (that is bent in half) was connected to please?

Clear as mud.

Ta

As Phil says no, that was just the way I blocked mine off bent in half and cabled tied off, you can use basically anything to block it off. Bolt in the pipe, ball bearing etc etc as long as it blocks the pipe.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

thanks

Nice one guys. Have blocked rubber pipe, and left metal end alone. Will feed back re preformance.
        .......because I can....OK!
        2.4 TD manual 1992 SSR-X

Comment

It may not be a bad idea to put a rubber cap or something on the meatal pipe, just in case you want to reconnect it. Mine has been off for over a year now, so may be full of dust and crud.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X