4x4 Mag survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 Mag survey

Seen in 4x4 Mag today that one of the pages is full spread asking Surf owners to fill in the questionnaire
    Gaz

which 4x4 mag and what sort of questions.

Comment

piccie from mag

its called 4x4 Magazine - December Issue
      Page 125

Readers Survey regarding the Hilux Surf....maybe a lead to covering the Surf more???
      Attached Files
      Gaz

Comment

GAZ can you scan the front page so we know what to look for
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I think with the member base here we could put together a considerable response...

So they won't promote the Surf in their mag, but they'll do a survey as a concession. How nice of them. So we are marginalised because Toyota want to make more money out of the landcruiser. Question is why would 4x4 mag want to risk upsetting their sponsors...? I suppose it has got to the point where they can't ignore it anymore...

Just my rants, please take with a very large pinch of salt. Bad day...

AndyL

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            GAZ can you scan the front page so we know what to look for
            It like most manufacturers...they dont wanna know or promote imports...but yet most franchisees and some major garages actually import from Belgium, France etc...charge UK prices but then look for the import 'signs' when purchasing the vehicle as trade-in [eg different badges, lenses etc.]
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Gizmo; 9 November 2004, 21:10.
            Gaz

Comment

I was going to post this the other day as Ive had the mag a week on subscription
              I shall recommend this site and that all new visitors dont get put off by everyone moaning about heads going etc etc - hehe

Ill stick in a pic too see if I get in the mag
              If it turns out well along with winter Surf prices might go up
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I'll ask kind Mr Shah at the Newsagent to put a copy away for me (he usually does). I shall fill in the questionnaire as honestly as possible. I shall tell them it's Surf owners that are the only problem. NUTTERS, THE LOT OF 'EM.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Im gonna tell them if it has a blue and yellow star in the screen then its on at least its second head!

NUTTERS!!! US??? lol
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I'll send them some photos of "Surf's in action" too- maybe we will a 'feature'?

Nevillef

Comment

they dont give you much room to answer "what accessories if any have you fitted"

Comment

Maybe they'll let Delboy submit a separate page or three?
                        :

Comment

Maybe Koi could scan the survey form into a downloadable document and then those of us who are to tight to buy the magazine can fill in and e-mail to the publishers as requested. That could certainly give them a hell of a response and should put the Surf on the UK map. I think this is an opportunity not to be missed to kill all the myths about the Surfs that seem to be spread about by people that want to keep L----- R---- at the top of the tree. (what a brill place to put them)
                          Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

exactly my sentiments

Gizmo m8,

Could you do a good scan of the questionaire, then we could download it and send it off, save everyone having to buy/find the mag to give their input.

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
                              exactly my sentiments

Gizmo m8,

Could you do a good scan of the questionaire, then we could download it and send it off, save everyone having to buy/find the mag to give their input.
                              Obviously limited size of image can be uploaded and this is the closest possible..should be able to save the image of the page as a target [right click on image and save as target] On XP double click on image and print full page....Actual size is 1341x1811...I have tested this and seems to be OK
                              Last edited by Gizmo; 10 November 2004, 21:37.
                              Gaz

Comment

Working...
                              X