Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Question Koi/Lucky - Admin

Hi

I paid my subscription last week and don't seem to have my account upgraded to a subscriber - i'm dying to get a little picture of my Surf as avatar.

Just wondering if there were any problems - I tried to e-mail Koi a few times not sure if it is working though, I did get an email to say I had a PM but i can't see them with my current privledges

n0rm (Tom)
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Originally posted by n0rm
    Hi

I paid my subscription last week and don't seem to have my account upgraded to a subscriber - i'm dying to get a little picture of my Surf as avatar.

Just wondering if there were any problems - I tried to e-mail Koi a few times not sure if it is working though, I did get an email to say I had a PM but i can't see them with my current privledges

n0rm (Tom)

Hi, how did you pay?? if pay pal what was the email address you paid with, sometimes its not obvious to match this to a user name. If it was via the PO box then Thursday was the last day I checked it, will check it again.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hi

I paid via paypal I assume it all went through ok on their (I will check) The account on their is tom@tpassmore.fsnet.co.uk

Cheers - I did use the email functionality through this site and email you a few times, must not have worked

n0rm (Tom)

Just checked Payment processed on the 03/11/04 - you took it out the same day Nigel, reference 4_2519 if that helps
      Last edited by n0rm; 8 November 2004, 14:31.

Comment

i subscribed by po box earley last month got my star on the screen but have not recieved any stickers yet, any chance of some cause i feel left out pleeease colin

Comment

just seen where to send money to, will be posting mine this week

Comment

I also have me little blue star but no stickers so you are not alone

Comment

Hi

I paid via paypal I assume it all went through ok on their (I will check) The account on their is tom@tpassmore.fsnet.co.uk

Cheers - I did use the email functionality through this site and email you a few times, must not have worked

n0rm (Tom)

Just checked Payment processed on the 03/11/04 - you took it out the same day Nigel, reference 4_2519 if that helps

OK found out whats wrong, you have registered again with this user name and I updated your old user name which matched your e mail address (tmpassmore).
              So if you are now using n0rm for good I will update this one and delete the old one.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                i subscribed by po box earley last month got my star on the screen but have not recieved any stickers yet, any chance of some cause i feel left out pleeease colin

Hi, PM your address to me and I'll send them out.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by hardimap
                  I also have me little blue star but no stickers so you are not alone

Same again, PM your address and I'll post them.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Cheers Koi

Koi

Yeah I am now using n0rm for good sorry for the confusion you can delete the other one

n0rm (Tom)

Comment

Koi

Yeah I am now using n0rm for good sorry for the confusion you can delete the other one

n0rm (Tom)

Done.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

cheers Koi for the quick response

n0rm

Comment

Working...
                        X