New Guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy...

Hiya all. I just bought a 1997(P) Surf 3.0 SSR-G, that was for sale on the board... It is !!!!!! great, I had a 1992 Pajero before, and the power is much better... I live near Cambridge, so anyone who wants to go green laning, let me know... I am in the US Air Force as a Helo mechanic, and have lived in the UK for 20 years so far...

Welcome to the forum mate.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

welcome to the mad house
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Welcome mate! I am only the other end of the M11 so can be in Cambridge in an hour
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Hi Nigel. Welcome aboard mate and have fun with us and your new "baby".

Comment

Cheers for the warm welcome. Glad to hear this is a mad house, with the 6 girls I have I should fit in nicely...

Comment

Originally posted by usafric
              Cheers for the warm welcome. Glad to hear this is a mad house, with the 6 girls I have I should fit in nicely...
              You fool man. You've gone and done it now. I bet Matt (da SLUG man) tries to be your best mate now....delete it quick before he sees it..

Comment

Welcome to the forum Nigel. I'm only over the border in Bedfordshire (not too far from Tazman). When you have identified those green lanes in Cambs maybe we could join you (safety in numbers and all that ) not that we need an excuse to go off road.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Welcome

Welcome and congrats on a great purchase. I am in Ipswich and can be in Cambs in under an hour with o/d off and ECT on

Comment

Hi and welcom to the world of surfizum.Did you know that not only do I pass Monkeeboiwes but also you when the sumo road show goes to the PIT,so maybe the next time (at the end of this month) we will have a Suffolk Mafia to rival the Herts mob.
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeeboiwes
                      Welcome and congrats on a great purchase. I am in Ipswich and can be in Cambs in under an hour with o/d off and ECT on
                      wasnt you in a dark grey 2nd gen i the other day was it on foxhall road bridge?
                      [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                      [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

@ qube

Heh qube, yeah that was me, in the black beastie - been waving to all the surfs I see in Ipswich - everyone waves back so far!

Comment

Working...
                        X