Lincoln greenlaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln greenlaning

As you know im a newbie here, am still waitin for the surf to get off the boat! Was just wonderin how many of you well informed members are in my area? Am lookin to do a bit of greenlaning when my baby gets here, so if any of you know where i can go (and would like to come along and get dirty......behave...) it would be appreciated !

Nige
    Still waitin for my baby..... , 10 days to go......
    Nige...............

Anything you can do.......i

Lincolnshire

Hi there,

I live in Lincolnshire, 16 miles out of Lincoln. It would be great to meet a few more surfing peeps in the area.

You wont regret getting a surf thats for sure. I am not up on any local places to really go and play in a surf but would also be looking forward to finding / hearing about some places.

Ben

Comment

lincoln greenlaning

Will sort something out then m8! am Still lookin 4 somewhere to go, but will get there!

Nige

Still waitin for my baby.......10 days to go
      Nige...............

Comment

I too hail from sort of that way (spalding)
        so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Lincoln locals..

Nice to know theres a few of us in the area m8, i think Mastiffmum lives round here somewhere too, still lookin for somewhere to go playing but if your up for it will let you know when i find it!

Nige
          Still waitin for my baby............8 days to go.....
          Nige...............

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit
            Nice to know theres a few of us in the area m8, i think Mastiffmum lives round here somewhere too, still lookin for somewhere to go playing but if your up for it will let you know when i find it!

Nige
            Still waitin for my baby............8 days to go.....
            Yes, you're right, Mastiff Mum does leave nearby............just outside of Spalding !!!!!!!

Would love to meet up with you guys when you find somewhere.

Nobody has waved to me yet . I have seen a few Surfs up this way, but Oi thinks it's them there faaarmers droiving!! It's strange as when I went to my parents in Berkshire the weekend, the Surf turned quite a few heads, but up here in the 'country' every other car is a 4X4 and no-one seems to take much notice. i just want a little wave

Comment

Originally posted by Mastiff Mum
              Yes, you're right, Mastiff Mum does leave nearby............just outside of Spalding !!!!!!!

Would love to meet up with you guys when you find somewhere.

Nobody has waved to me yet . I have seen a few Surfs up this way, but Oi thinks it's them there faaarmers droiving!! It's strange as when I went to my parents in Berkshire the weekend, the Surf turned quite a few heads, but up here in the 'country' every other car is a 4X4 and no-one seems to take much notice. i just want a little wave

I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

woooohooooo.....thanks Jon

Comment

Surfin Lincoln!

Hi there Mastiff Mum, looks as if we're getting some interest here in a bit of off road fun! Will try to find somewhere suitable for us all to go play! I have been told that theres an off road track at Metheringham Quarry, will check it out and let you all know! Course theres nothing to stop us getting together for a drink sometime if we're all up for it?

Nige..........still waiting for my baby....7 day s to go.....
                  Nige...............

Comment

Drink?? did someone say Drink?? Me & bacardi have a long term relationship!!

That would be great. Anyone else nearby?? We can't be the only ones around this area. Anyone from cambridgeshire?? thats not too far. I'm dying to get down and dirty (oooerrrr missus!), although I'm gonna have to go gently to start as I'm a big girls blouse!

Comment

greenlaning

Hi all,
                      well my baby finally got here, its now stuck in Southhampton docks, waiting for customs clearance so it looks like i may have to wait for a week or two! Still up for a drink if anyones interested!

Nige
                      Nige...............

Comment

The Surfs up!

Well its finally here and in the drive! How good is that! So am now lookin for somwhere to play, Metheringham is out as its all rocks, too many exhausts/sumps/diffs to break in one day! Ill keep you posted....
                        Christmas drinks anyone?

Nige.......
                        Nige...............

Comment

Possible Green Lane - Lincolnshire

Someone would need to check with the Lincolnshire County Council Rights of Way Office but i have heard that there are a number of green lanes open to cars running through the area to the south and east of Lincoln. This apparently includes sections of the Viking Way.

Comment

Working...
                          X