East Kent Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Kent Members?

Where are all the east kent members? I`m sure there must be some because surfs seem to be getting very popular round my way. When I got rid of my vehicle of dubious origin and build quality, made in Solihull, i was undecided between the Surf and the Paj. What swung me towards the Surf was the fact that the Paj`s are so common and after driving the Surf there was no contest. Come on all you east kent surfers, come out of the woodwork and identify yourselves.!!

Ken.
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

I'm in Ashford, green 2nd Gen.

But there must be about 10 surfs either living in or visiting ashford on a regular i see bag loads of 'em. I thought the same about the paj when i was lookin about (too common), plus i got quoted extortionate parts/service prices for pajero's, surfs r much better. Now it seem's the surfs are catchin up on the popularity stakes.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

oops, just realised how old that thread was!!!

are you still about Ken?
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

I'm about, in margate.
        Seem to be a growing number of surfs here too.
        Loads of paj's too.
        Grey 2nd gen 2.4 ( bit of a dog, but getting there)
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hey PB, seen the Kent greenlaneing thread yet ?

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi, yeah just made note of your e mail address as I can't send from link.
            will send you an e mail later.
            Would be nice to find somewhere local-ish to get some practice with out causing too much damage.

Oh yeah, a mate of mine has just bought(against my advice I might add)
            a vauxhall frontera swb 2.0ltr petrol so it'll be interesting to see how they perform against each other.

He's a bit more gung-ho than me and he seems to think that its a full rally comp or something, but I told him if he drives it that way he'll break it.
            Anyway thanks in advance for the info.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob

Oh yeah, a mate of mine has just bought(against my advice I might add)
              a vauxhall frontera swb 2.0ltr petrol so it'll be interesting to see how they perform against each other.

No contest... style or mechanically... Surf everytime!
              http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Working...
              X