arch extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arch extensions

have i bought the wrong arch's the front fit perfect but if i fit the front half of the rear ones i would not be able to open the back doors looks as if they could be for a 2 door surf because the fuel filler cutout is in the right place any ideas anyone please???????????

Originally posted by cuz 62
    have i bought the wrong arch's the front fit perfect but if i fit the front half of the rear ones i would not be able to open the back doors looks as if they could be for a 2 door surf because the fuel filler cutout is in the right place any ideas anyone please???????????
    Nice extensions if theyd fit, They do look like 2 door ones did your supplier send the wrong ones ????
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

no bought them in good faith off e-bay said they were of a 92 2.4 gen 2 trouble is ive had them about 2 months

Comment

I think 2 door rear wheelarches are one piece not 2, the door does not come near them at all. Not quite sure what the problem is with your ones Cuz.

Edit.

Just had a look at a picture of mine, they don't come up as high and don't have a cutout for the fuel filler door. Whatever they are off it definately ain't a Surf - I reckon they may be off a later double cab Hilux Pickup - fuel door is in the same place.

I've attached a picture of James Woods' 3 door surf, as you can see the rear wheelarch is in one piece and also doesn't come up as high.

Cheers
        Attached Files
        Last edited by lucky; 29 October 2004, 16:42.

Comment

if anyone has a use for the rear extensions they are welcome to them, in the meantime does anyone know of anyone with a set for sale that will fit condition is not that important i aint bad with the fibreglass paste ????

Comment

Working...
          X