Evangalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evangalism

So,the wife phones and ask's if i'm coming to the coffee bar and tells me that there's a gorgeous silver surf outside.She's right,it is! R plate 3ltr ssrx. In for a coffee I go to be greeted by my wife and a mate who tells me it's his!!!!!
    He saw it yesterday,drove it,loved it,bought it.All this prompted by me bending his ears with my surf love story's.Pete is also smitten and say's that it's the best car he's ever driven,can't believe the power,interior space Blah blah blah....
    If you see a grinning,waving ,flashing bloke in the Chingford area in a silver surf(R---FRW) please respond as i've told him it's de rigeur.
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Where abouts in Chingford mate? Whats your Surf like? Look out for me out and about in South Woodford and surrounding areas grey/green J plate SSR-X
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      Where abouts in Chingford mate? Whats your Surf like? Look out for me out and about in South Woodford and surrounding areas grey/green J plate SSR-X
      Pete's in the North Chingford area, I,m down the mount.My truck is a very red K plate 2.4 ssrx.Can't believe i have'nt seen you around but i'll keep a lookout.
      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Working...
      X