X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodgy or what

Attached Files
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Errrmm, perhaps those 2 things that look like timber are cleverly disguised and professionaly fitted aftermarket self jacking devices?
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Reminds me of TonyN , Koi , Sumo and Bensonsnuts trying to fix Bensonsnuts 4 wheel drive at langdale . But at least they used a concrete access ramp to a fire exit .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Reminds me of TonyN , Koi , Sumo and Bensonsnuts trying to fix Bensonsnuts 4 wheel drive at langdale . But at least they used a concrete access ramp to a fire exit .
        And they weren't welding the fuel tank
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I reckon that must have been in Cuba or India. They both have very different ideas on safety than we do. Having had my Surf drop off the standard bottle jack (I wasn't underneath at the time) and my first car - a 1959 Ford 100E - drop off a bottle jack (I was underneath but it had the wheels on and missed my chest by a fag paper), then I certainly would not ever assist that guy in working on his Motor. Still the wood probably was as strong as a set of axle stands and the angle meant that it probably wouldn't move - not that I'd take the chance.

Cheers

Comment

Hehe - I wouldnt put that past Tony... if the jack wasnt long enough
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

lol it does the job i guess
              "[COLOR=Navy]Yeah but th[/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]ats like, y[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]our op[/COLOR][COLOR=Teal]inion man... [/COLOR]"

Comment

I know a man who uses lawnmowers to prop cars up with... Crash Test Alan

Comment

A mate made a cage thingy that you could drive a mini into, throw a couple of locks and roll it all the way over if he wanted. He was fed up with bits of weld dropping on him when doing the under sides. As he only did minis I suppose it made sense to have a jig.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                  X