Help needed from Herts Mafia!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed from Herts Mafia!!

Ok, now as many of you know Tony and I have just taken possession of a house in Stevenage. Well it's badly in need of a new boiler, so this is a desperate appeal for a plumber to fit one!!

So if you are a plumber, or know of a good one (who isnt gonna charge the earth) who might be up for helping us out then please let me know!!!

Many thanks

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Surely Tony not going to give the pipe mending thing to go back to his little corner in that place he had in Hoddesden
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Ok, now as many of you know Tony and I have just taken possession of a house in Stevenage. Well it's badly in need of a new boiler, so this is a desperate appeal for a plumber to fit one!!

So if you are a plumber, or know of a good one (who isnt gonna charge the earth) who might be up for helping us out then please let me know!!!

Many thanks

If you already have the boiler and its a combi boiler, they are really easy to fit. Should be marked on there in/out, hot/cold. gas. Tony should be able to fit it himself and get it commissioned by a Corgi guy after. Any other type of boiler... weeeelll.. get a plumber...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        If you already have the boiler and its a combi boiler, they are really easy to fit. Should be marked on there in/out, hot/cold. gas. Tony should be able to fit it himself and get it commissioned by a Corgi guy after. Any other type of boiler... weeeelll.. get a plumber...
        We havent bought one yet, and we need it properly accredited as we plan on selling the house as soon as its done.

What is a Combi boiler?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

A COMBI boiler heats your hot water & it also runs the central heating Radiators etc. It replaces for instance your IMMERSION HEATER for hot water & BOILER for your central heating.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            A COMBI boiler heats your hot water & it also runs the central heating Radiators etc. It replaces for instance your IMMERSION HEATER for hot water & BOILER for your central heating.
            Oh right... well we still need a plumber!! We're not there often enough to do all the work ourselves. Surely someone must know of a decent plumber in Herts???

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X