Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help?

Well, Winter's on its way but at least I have my Surf . I just REALLY need one thing...

I need to replace the rear wiper, but before I do I need to get hold of the rear wiper 'stop' for the rear wiper arm. PLEASE can anyone help? If not least to help save my sanity - everytime I have to use the thing I can see the end peeking down into my rear view and it's starting to get a tad annoying (especially as I managed to trap it after lowering the window to back-up - thought I'd mangled it or busted the window mech' for a minute when I went round the back to open the tailgate).

Either that or does anyone a good Jap breakers in/near Blackpool/Preston?

BTW, I'm also after 2 front headrests (in the standard[?]grey pattern) if anyone has?

Cheers in advance
    NorthWestDirt
    [aka Paul]

HILUX or STREETLUGE CHRIS both Mersyside should have one.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

These, I think will fit the front but wont tilt, they may do the job temp, till another set turns up Paul.
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...496285427&rd=1

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
        These, I think will fit the front but wont tilt, they may do the job temp, till another set turns up Paul.
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...496285427&rd=1

Fish

Cheers mate, I saw them but it is the fronts (tiltable) I'm after.

I'm going to put some fronts in the rear as I've fitted 6" TFTs into the front ones & I want to be able to tilt the rears for comfort when watching them

I know that fronts in the rear wont be able to be 'clicked' at different heights, but they do fit into the holes as the rods are the same width apart.

I'll keep looking
        NorthWestDirt
        [aka Paul]

Comment

Working...
        X