Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no post....

Hello Surf peeps,,,,

Since joining Kensington and Chelsea I've actually had to do some WORK... so have only been able to get to the forum briefly from the office... home computer naff so waiting for K&C to send me a new pc with Broadband for homeworking .. then I'll be able to join in properly again. Our Surf is going well and enjoying the mud and water in the lanes near our house although there's not enough of it... My poor thumb had the ligaments torn so haven't been able to do any proper off road. We are going to Tenerife for Christmas and New Year. No family rows for us this year. What is it about Crimbo that makes people argue....?? Much rather go away and get plastered for the duration..

Enough blabbing for now, I'm sure to lose the connection in a bit...
    Hope everyone and their motors are well... catch up with you soon....
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Good to know you are still around and in good fettle.
    I know what you mean about Christmas. I have been trying to talk Lesley into going away for years but she won't consider it. It'll drive me mad if we end up at the daughters with her inlaws there. The telly has to be on continuously and the only time they show any sign of life is when a zillion year old repeat of Only Fools And Horses comes on.
    The above or a sunny beach err................No contest!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

who's lesley? what happened to mrs KS?... have you got a new woman?... it so confuddling me!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        who's lesley? what happened to mrs KS?... have you got a new woman?... it so confuddling me!
        Mrs KS is Lesley. She saw one of my posts and objected. She said, " I have a name you know." Same as she doesn't like being referred to as the XYL on Ham Radio.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Mrs KS is Lesley. She saw one of my posts and objected. She said, " I have a name you know." Same as she doesn't like being referred to as the XYL on Ham Radio.
          XYL?? (cross your legs??) hmmm...??
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            XYL?? (cross your legs??) hmmm...??
            It's morse code shorthand for wife. YL= Young Lady. XYL= Ex Young Lady or wife. Not very flattering. She doesn't like being referred to as the Station Manager either. Says it makes me sound henpecked.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              It's morse code shorthand for wife. YL= Young Lady. XYL= Ex Young Lady or wife. Not very flattering. She doesn't like being referred to as the Station Manager either. Says it makes me sound henpecked.

Thats alright Phil mine gets known as the Yorkshire dwarf......

At the moment she is practicing for the second job in the broom factory as a test pilot so keep your head down on your wayhome at night...
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
              X