yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Carnage and a nice guy in Chingford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Carnage and a nice guy in Chingford.

Well - they were all broken done on the M25 this afternoon... we saw first one, then another sitting by the side of the M25 with bonnets up and water pouring out!!

We really felt for you guys!!

Also a big hello to the Chingford surfer I flashed on Sat morning, I got a big wave and a smile back!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Originally posted by Linda
    Well - they were all broken done on the M25 this afternoon... we saw first one, then another sitting by the side of the M25 with bonnets up and water pouring out!!

Also a big hello to the Chingford surfer I flashed on Sat morning, I got a big wave and a smile back!!

snigger, no wonder!
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
      snigger, no wonder!
      You read my mind!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Bwahahaha,, you are all SOOOOO predictable!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

We are blokes. What do you expect!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            We are blokes. What do you expect!
            True... sad ain't it.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

We don't think so. Women are from Venus. Men are from Mars. Vive la difference!
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                We don't think so. Women are from Venus. Men are from Mars. Vive la difference!
                hehehe I'm the exception... I'm from MARS..thats why i have so much FUN!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hehehe I'm the exception... I'm from MARS..thats why i have so much FUN!!
                  You drive the bullet like it's a Mars Terrain vehicle LOL
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Am I the only one who stops for broken down surfers? Where is the !!!!!! smilie?

Comment

Originally posted by computingfuture
                      Am I the only one who stops for broken down surfers? Where is the !!!!!! smilie?
                      Kinda hard when your on the other side of the motorway.

If we could have, we would.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oh dear !

That,s the M25 for you !

Comment

Linda.
                          If it was a bright red surf that waved an grinned by the green man pub then we(sort of)meet at last.I was going to post a thread as i have just had my faith restored by your"flash". It seems every other B****R ignores my efforts.
                          Cheers!
                          A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
                            Linda.
                            If it was a bright red surf that waved an grinned by the green man pub then we(sort of)meet at last.I was going to post a thread as i have just had my faith restored by your"flash". It seems every other B****R ignores my efforts.
                            Cheers!

Hehe - yes it was!!! Lovely colour surf you've got there!! I was in the Black Bullet going into the ridgeway park to walk the dogs before going round to see my sister!

Nice to "sort of" meet you!!

I know what you mean though - we often get some very strange looks when we wave to other surf drivers!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X