Linda & Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda & Tony

Hi guys, am currently unable to access pm,s after a few days away.
    Each time I try I am informed either Moderator tinkering or why am I trying to access someone elses mail?
    Either way, do you have alternative means of contacting me with info requested?

Dog
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Things have changed on here. PM's now only work if you've posted more that abour 350 times or if you pay up the membership fee to Nigel (Koi), as he needs more cash to keep the site running without draining his bank balance.
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
      Hi guys, am currently unable to access pm,s after a few days away.
      Each time I try I am informed either Moderator tinkering or why am I trying to access someone elses mail?
      Either way, do you have alternative means of contacting me with info requested?

Dog
      Sorry Dog - Not personally a fan of the changes to PM's as causes me more inconvenience than benefit, but I'm sure management knowa whats best for the forum so I've emailed you at your work contact email!
      If anyone else needs to contact us you can either use the email link from our member profile on the forum, or there are email links from the homepage of our website (Link below)

Last edited by Linda; 24 October 2004, 18:28.
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Linda,
        I shall check my emails when I get in tonight.
        Would koi be able to let me have name and address to send cheque to for subs? I am currently avoiding using any payment online due to a security breech and advice from banks.

Dog

Comment

Silly me, have just read subs page and have address to send dosh to.

Dog

Comment

Working...
          X