Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???????????????????

A question for someone up there who must - presumably - be obeyed -

HOW LONG AM I GOING TO BE CALLED A "NEWBIE SURFER" ? I,ve been Surfin now for 14 months without mishap,surely I have won my Surfin spurs ? I havent upset anybody,have had no accidents,keep my Surfo regularly serviced,wash it every week,and always toot toot any other Surfer I meet on the road.So come on big Surfin Chief in The Sky ... ,I know I am not a spring chicken .. but ..

There's 2 ways around this, either keep posting until your post count gets high enough to be a semi-professional surfer, or stump up a few bob and suscribe to get the title of your choice
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Reason is simple :

1- your older than me or
      2- Pay Koi some green backs

with No 2 in you get with your own Avatar
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Dosh

Originally posted by Morr
        There's 2 ways around this, either keep posting until your post count gets high enough to be a semi-professional surfer, or stump up a few bob and suscribe to get the title of your choice
        You mean if I pay some money I can have any title I want ? Wow - I shall have to give this some very serious thought (the title that is) I shall reflect further on the financial aspects of the deal when I am in Spain next week ...

Comment

Ava ?? what ... que ??? me simple Surfin ...

Originally posted by Sewerat

Reason is simple :

1- your older than me or
          2- Pay Koi some green backs

with No 2 in you get with your own Avatar

What is this Avatar thingy ? Can you eat it ? Or is it something you must stick on Surfo ?

You carry on looking at the grey Clyde old buddy .. next week I shall be looking at the BLUE MEDITTERANEAN

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
            What is this Avatar thingy ? Can you eat it ? Or is it something you must stick on Surfo ?

You carry on looking at the grey Clyde old buddy .. next week I shall be looking at the BLUE MEDITTERANEAN
            An Avatar is the piccie displayed on the left under your name
            Maurice

Comment

Luvely ...

Originally posted by Morr
              An Avatar is the piccie displayed on the left under your name
              Luv yours where did it come from ???????

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
                Luv yours where did it come from ???????
                Our Lord JC, John Cleese, from the Ministry for silly walks, found it on the web ages ago, more recently rediscovered it in the depths of one of my hard drives and reduced its size to suit, can't remember where I found it tho....
                Maurice

Comment

Look in the User CP, FAQ for further info
                  Gaz

Comment

Working...
                  X