ebay question............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay question............

Having not sold anything on ebay as of yet i would like to know if there is a charge if you do not sell the item you advertise?

Ta in advance

Iain
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Originally posted by rsvr
    Having not sold anything on ebay as of yet i would like to know if there is a charge if you do not sell the item you advertise?

Ta in advance

Iain
    yeah, the listing charge is about 40p... except on motors then i think it's about a tenner... it's all in the instructions... when you get your email newsletter it will tell you of free listing days.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Depends on what options you have mate - you will pay an insertion fee and also you will pay for if your reserve is not met although certain things can be used again on a free relist.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

cheers peeps

I have received an invoice for an insertion fee of £2 + Supersize picture £0.60 + Reserve price listing fee £4.99 + bold listing fee £0.75 + gallery fee £0.15 coming to £8.50 to advertise a set of motorbike leathers worth around £250 or so, i thought it was a bit on the steep side, but having only bought of ebay i have no knowledge of selling costs (read- could'nt be ar*ed reading the small print stuff), i am quite happy to pay it & was just looking for confirmation it was correct from you peeps who have sold on ebay.

Thanks again

iain
        I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Working...
        X